Movin'On Estate Liquidation presents:
A FAIRFIELD MYSTERY HOUSE LIQUIDATION!
Wednesday, March 29th 9am-2pm
Thursday, March 30th 9am-2pm
Friday, March 31st, 9am-2pm
Saturday, April 1st, 9am-??
2006 Windsor Place, Fairfield
(Maybe a little earlier on Saturday)
ENTRY WILL BE THROUGH THE DRIVEWAY ON TABOR AVE.
Expect to get lost in what can be only described as a ''Fairfield Mystery House''. This large home has almost 15 rooms packed full of wonderful treasures our client loved and cherished for many years. Once inside this very clean home, you will be amazed at all the different rooms leading throughout this ''mystery house'' and the many great finds it offers!
Please dress appropriate to the climate. Thank you in advance for your patience.
Please bring boxes, paper and bags as we will not have much available for you as we are phasing out our baskets.
Thank you for remembering this is an ''Estate Sale'' and NOT a garage sale, as you already know, there is a difference.
Here is our short list:
Imported area rugs
Large 60's style lamps
Gold leaf crystal
Many faux plants
Collectable cookie jars
SS Microwave oven
Electric stair lift chair
Several posturepedic electric beds
Several Hi-Boy dressers
Cane back chairs
Closets of women's clothing
Queen Anne sitting chair
50's style baby buggy
Formal sitting benches
Misses roll top desk
White sewing machine
Model clipper ship
Fisher-Price kids pool table
Red Devil vacuum
and lots more!!
Entry is'' FIRST-IN LINE, FIRST INSIDE'' and YES we are one of those companies that limit the amount of people in the home at all times due for customer safety, insurance and fire codes.
• If you cannot remove or make arrangements to remove any item, please DO NOT BUY IT as our insurance prohibits us from lifting or loading any items.
• All items are AS-IS, WHERE-IS. The responsibility of quality of items are yours, the buyer.
• Our apologies if our clients should remove any items listed or pictured before our sale opens.
• Please dress weather appropriate and restrooms in the home are not always available.
• Please bring boxes for your treasures as we are phasing out our baskets
• We cannot be responsible for ''holding'' your treasures for safe-keeping.
• Please be respectful to our clients home, the neighbors and parking.
• We accept cash and local checks w/current id up to $100.00. Everything is sold ''on-the-dollar''.
• We never presale items or quote prices, thank you for not asking.
• Sales Tax is always included in final price.
• Unauthorized removal of any price sticker will be cause for you to leave the home.
• Hold stickers are not valid unless your name and phone no is on it and you agree to the posted price.
• Please accept our apologies if we do not answer your questions as we are still working on the sale.
• Saturday is ''DEAL-DAY'' everything will be greatly reduced!
Look for Solano County's original and professional
PINK ESTATE SALE SIGNS, the day of the sale..
Cash or local check only, Thank you.